Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday New Releases

Yea for Wednesdays!

First up Botanical Bliss.



Isn't it pretty. I had so much fun making this layout and I really really like the way it came out. I think it is one of my favorites. It is of my niece Kaylee. She is the cutest thing. I took this picture when we were visiting her in Alabama.





So what do ya think?

Next is Celebrate USA.


This is my DH's best friend and his son, Brady. I love the concentration and caution on Brady's face. He was kind of scared of the sparkler at first, but by the end of the night he was having a blast.


Now the re-releases


Pitter Patter





Lucky 7 Bundle cluster frames v.1 - v.7


I made this layout. It is my DH and me over the years. My how time flies.





The last is an alpha called Opposites Attract


I didn't get a chance to work with this alpha as of yet. But I will.

Love, Create and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment