Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sneak Peeks revealed for 6/23

Time for reveals at PDP. I'm so excited.

This is from Sweet Tomato Designs. It is a kit called Finley. I love the colors of this kit. Just gorgeous.



Then is Kalo Designs Americana Kit. This is perfect for 4th of July, Independence Day and Memorial Day pictures.


Here is my layout. This is my youngest and his friend B-dog. B-dogs daddy is best friends with my DH. The boys are like 2 peas in a pod.



I am also working on a July Desktop, which I will be giving out as a freebie. I'm almost done and plan to give it out on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled.

The is Victoria Feemster Designs. She has tons of stuff for today. Here they are.


Buy Her Day and get the brag book album free.









Save money and buy the bundle.


Here is some CU overlays.





And, yes I said AND, here is an totally cool alpha.



I told you she has been busy. I love it!!

I made a layout using the His Day kit.


This kit is packed with tons of really cool Birthday stuff. You will be able to use this kit over and over again. And if all this great stuff from Victoria wasn't enough she has this promotion going on.




Can you say charge it!!

Don't forget, if you pick up any of these awesome items on Wednesday you will get 20% off. That is a total bargain if you ask me.

Love, Create and Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment