Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Releases at PDP, Plus some layouts

Today is Wonderful Wednesday her at RSD. Let me show you what the awesome designers I create for have made for you.

First up is Brandy Designs and her June Plum Pickins Release. It is an awesome set of Templates.

Finger Prints Grand























Victoria Feemster Designs also has June Plum Pickins






















and























Victoria Feemster Designs also has a new release called A Man's Meaning. Think kit is perfect for Father's Day gifts of all kinds.























 This is my layout






















I originally did this for a paper to digital challenge over at PDP, but wasn't thinking and used a kit that wasn't going to be released until after the challenge was over. I am a blonde. Anyway, this is my DH and my two wonderful boys. I snapped this picture when we were in Alabama visiting the in laws. It was such a great time. 

The next one is from a new designer at PDP called Three Hearts Digital Designs. The colors in this kit blows my mind. I would have never thought to put them together but they look fabulous!!























I did this really cute layout of one of my little sisters. She was on a zip line in Hawaii. I'm so jealous!























Isn't all of this stuff great. Rush over to the store and pick the kits up. They are waiting for you. All images are linked for your shopping pleasure. Plus grab them today and get 20% off.

Don't forget to stop by Funky Playground Designs for the Grand Opening of Ruby Lane Designs and Pebbles Designs. They have great sales going on that you don't want to miss.

I almost forgot. Stop back by on Friday for a freebie compliments of Three Hearts Digital Designs and yours truly, me.

Love, Create and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment