Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sneak Peaks for 6/30

Hello digiscrap friends. I hope everyone is having a good start to the week. This week Victoria Feemster Designs will be releasing 2 awesome new kits. 2 re-releases and an alpha. Did you expect anything less? I have to say she is on fire!

First is Botanical Bliss. I don't have any girls in my house except for me so I was a little scared to work with this kit, but I have to say that it was so much fun. The color combination is great! And oh the elements. You will be delighted to work with this kit. I can't wait to show you my layout. It is of my niece Kaylee.



The next one is perfect for 4th of July. It is called Celebrate USA. It's packed with red, white and blue.



She is also re-releasing Lucky 7 Cluster Frames V. 1-7 and Pitter Patter.




And last but not least is Opposites Attract Alpha.


Come back tomorrow or check out Polka Dot Plum to see the full reveals.

Love, Create and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment