Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty wet. It has rained for 4 days straight so far. For me Rain=sleep, so needless to say I have not got much done. My kids on the other hand have driven me totally insane. At least they are getting something done.

Today I have a few things for you. First PDP news. They are having a call. A Chatter Dot call that is.

Don't miss out on this ladies. Everyone at PDP is fantastic. The challenges are great, the designers are awesome and the Sugar Plums rock! What more do I need to say.

I'm adding a designer to my "My Designer" list. Ramona the Pest is back from a designing break and I can't wait to show you some of the stuff she has been cooking up.

This is all for today. I'm still recouping from the weekend. More fun equals more mess.

Love, Create and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment