Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday is the day of reveals. Drum roll please.

Kalo Designs has 2 new releases today. First is My Daddy and Me.



This kit is perfect for all the pictures you have of your kids with their daddy. He is the layout I did with it.


Look at those checks. This is my youngest less than a month after he was born. He was a chunkster.

Kalo Designs also released this cute little mini kit.


I didn't have time to get a layout done with this kit on account my roof started leaking. RIGHT OVER MY COMPUTER. Talk about having a heart attack.

Then is Victoria Feemster Designs. Victoria has the perfect kit for those summer bbq pictures. Or if you live in Florida like I do, your year round bbq pictures. Here is the kit.



Here is my page.


Our family takes grilling seriously. Can you tell?

Last but certainly not least is Three Heart Digital Designs. Tanya put together a calm and relaxing kit called. Relax. The colors are soft and, you guessed it, relaxing.


This is my layout.


I took this picture right after the Hubby and I finished eating at a local restaurant called the Salt Rock Grill. The back side of it  is right on the water. They have a boat dock and everything. Talk about fresh seafood. If you walk across the street there is this beach. It was actually pretty hard to get the picture with out having people in it. I think everyone that comes to visit Florida checks out the sunset. Rightfully so! 

Love, Create and Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment