Monday, June 14, 2010

Lay It Down Template #1

The other day I found out that my layout title "I see you" got LOTD over at Brownie Scraps. You can check it out here. Plus it got me entered into Thursday Treats which you can vote for your favorite layout and the winner receives a $5 gc to one of Brownie Scraps awesome designers. So in the excitment I decided to make a template for you from my layout. I hope you enjoy it.



















Here is my layout.


















I used Little Buddy Bundle by Marni Designs. You can snag it here. To get the template just click on the image.

I also did the Unbaked Brownie Challenge over at Brownie Scraps. It is where they choose a color scheme and you create something with it. Alpha, papers, a mini kit or a layout. I thought it was the perfect oppurtunity to get my feet wet in designing. I really had fun making it. Plus you get all the things that people made for free. That equals lots of freebies for you. Check out my entry. The image is linked if you want to snag the kit.


















I hope you enjoy the rest or your Monday.

Love, Create and Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment