Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Reveals

Yep Wednesday Reveal is right.

Kalo Designs Release Beachy Keen

I love this kit. The colors are nice and cheery. The quality is superb as usual. Here is the layout I did using this kit.
This is my niece. She came down to help us celebrate Cody's 30th Birthday. What a character. She is a sporty soccer diva! I love that girl.

You saw Three Hearts Digital Designs fab borders already, but I will show them to you again.


I really really like these a lot. Here is my layout.


Isn't that border a nice touch? I certainly think so.

Here is one from Pixel Perfect Designs.

I just love the color scheme on this. Perfect for a boy or a girl. Sadly I don't have a layout to show you for this one but if you check out the Pixel Perfect Designs CT Teams layouts you will get lots of great ideas!!


Love, Create and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment