Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PDP Reveal Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and you know the deal. The designers over at PDP have got great stuff for you as usual.

Victoria Feemster Designs


Don't you just love this alpha. I love the sticker look.


These frames are simple yet perfect for documenting when an event took place with out having to struggle with where to put the information.


The Eternally Word Art is free with purchase.

This is the layout I made. I also used BTA Designs Tempting Templates #5. This is my littlest sister Shannon. She is a great aunt to my boys. They love her so much and every time she comes over they are constantly playing together. On this day they were jumping on the trampoline. I am so proud of her. She has MS, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her. She is very active and has a great spirit.


Then there is 3 Hearts Digital Designs. Tanya has made some really awesome templates for you!! Who doesn't like a 2 page template.


So run over to PDP and grab these awesome products. As usual they are 20% off today so do it now!!

Love, Create and Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment