Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

Lots of fun stuff today so I won't delay.

Numero Uno






You heard right folks. PDP is looking for some new Sugar Plums. The ad is linked to the forum if you want to go check it out!

Numero dos.


I told you that this kit was amazing!! Here is the layout I did with it.


This is B-Man. He is my DH's best friends son. I call him my nephew. Isn't he just the cutest.

Numero 3

Brownie Scraps is hosting Designer Survivor. I signed up and today our first challenge was due. The challenge was to make a template. The great thing about this for you is that all the great stuff made for the challenge is free for your download pleasure. So run on over to Brownie Scraps and get you some free stuff.

Here is my contribution.

The photo is linked to the gallery over at Brownie Scraps. Please go over and leave me some LL (layout love) and then grab my template and all the other wonderful participants templates. You will feel like a kid in a candy store!

Love, Create and Be Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment