Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Sneak Peek and a Little nNws Flash

Today is another fine day of sneak peeks for Polka Dot Plum.

Stacy of Kalo Designs has done it again! Look at this amazing kit she did special just for me. Okay not really, but I do live in Florida and have tons of great beach pictures.





Three Hearts Digital Designs is releasing these awesome borders. Borders add so much to a layout. I love them.


So come back tomorrow for a great day of reveals. Don't forget that PDP has the Deal of the Week which is 25% off of a purchase of $15 or more.

I almost forgot. I signed up for Designer Survivor over at Brownie Scraps. I'm not sure exactly how it works but I am assuming that it is just like the TV show, which I have never watched. I will be posting to the blog to keep you updated on how it is going. Keep your fingers crossed for me!



Love, Create and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment