Thursday, May 5, 2011

What's for dinner?

I have to be honest. Lately, I have been slacking. My menu planning has gone by the way side. I am not happy about this. I can't even begin to tell you how important this is for me. I am a busy mom, wife, digital scrapbook designer, and landscape business owner. I need organization in my life. It is a must. If I plan to get all the stuff done that I need to get done I have to be organized. I have to have a game plan. I have decided today is the day that I would get back on the menu planning wagon. I plan for 2 weeks at a time.  Here is my menu.

5/5 THUR - BBQ Chicken on the grill
5/6 FRI - Eat out
5/7 SAT - Sweet Mustard Chicken Thighs (from Cooking Light's Fresh Food Fast) with rolls and salad
5/8 SUNDAY - I better not have to cook today!!
5/9 MON - Corn Dogs and French fries with fruit salad
5/10 TUES - Chicken and Yellow Rice
5/11WED - Left over Shepard's pie
5/12 THUR - Orange Chicken and white rice
5/13 FRI - PTA Conference
5/14 SAT - Pizza
5/15 SUN - Burgers on the grill
5/16 MON - Chicken Enchiladas
5/17 TUE - Lasagna roll ups
5/18 Wed - Steak and Cheese Sandwiches

I feel free! Now this is one less thing I have to worry about during the week.

Love, Create and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment