Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I am the designer in the Dot-Light

Woot Woot! You heard me, I am the designer in the Dot-Light for May at Polka Dot Plum. Head over there and read my interview and see some of the great prizes I have given for you if you participate in the awesome challenges that the Sugar Plums host over there. They are an amazing bunch of girls. Here is the participation prize you will get for doing just one challenge. That's right just one.



If you complete the most challenges you get the Grand Prize.


The Grand Prize is my Oh So Pretty Kit. It comes out on today. You can buy it today for 20% off. Or participate in all the challenges at Polka Dot Plum and win it for FREE. Who doesn't like free stuff?

Plus if you are signed up for the Polka Dot Plum newsletter you get this alpha free!



Need some inspiration? Check out these great layouts



 Love, Create and Be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment