Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Meet and Greet

This week on Monday's Meet and Greet we are talking with Elaine. Elaine is a busy little lady. She is one of two Lead CT's over at Polka Dot Plum. She works really hard at keeping everything in order on the creative team side of things. How she has time to do anything else, I will never know.


Kristi:  How long have you been digi scrapping?
Elaine: 3 years

Kristi: Share with us your fav quote?
Elaine: My favorite song right now is a worship song by Hillsong United. I love these two lines: "In the chaos in confusion / I know You're sovereign still"

Kristi: Do you have and tips for newbie digi scrappers
Elaine: Join a forum at a store and don’t be afraid to play along with their challenges. You’ll learn a lot from your new friends.

Kristi: How do you conquer scrappers block?
Elaine: I love to browse the galleries around digiland. I'm always inspired by the creativity of other scrappers.

5. Share with us 2-3 of you fav layouts.






Kristi: What is your favorite gallery
Elaine's Favorite Gallery

Krisit:  Give us any other information you would like to add.
Elaine: I’m 26 and live in southern Ohio with my handsome hubby, Joey. I am a homemaker, but I also work as a freelance editor. I love all things creative—photography, handmade cards, sewing, cooking, thrifty projects, and (especially) digi scrapping!

Krisit: Now for your silly and fun question. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
Elaine:  So the tiny man could have a job, of course! He turns off the light when the door closes.

Elaine has made a special freebie for you.


You can snag it by going to this link.

Love, Create, and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment