Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Meet and Greet 2/7

Since I've never really had a creative team, I am super exciting about finally getting one. I want you all to meet the wonderful ladies that make all the fabulous layouts for me and do so much more.

First is Kimberly. Kristi, one of my other FAB CT came up with some great questions for Kimiberly. Let's get to know Kimberly.



Krisit: How long have you been digi scrapping?
Kimberly: Almost 3 years

Kristi: Share with us your Fave quote.
Kimberly: "being an individual is worth more than a copy, so remember you were not born to fit in, but rather to stand out!'

Kristi: Do you have any tips for newbie digi scrappers?
Kimberly: Research ways to organize your digi files and set up a good system first thing!

Kristi:  How do you conquer scrappers block?
Kimberly:  I spend some time looking in different online galleries, it doesn't take long to get my creative juices flowing.

Kristi: Show us 2 or 3 of you fav layouts









Kimberly: Give us the link to your fav gallery

Kimberly's Favotire Gallery

Kristi: Give us any other information you would like to add.
Kimberly: I am a Stay At Home Wife and Mother, living in the mountains of East Tennessee. I love to read, take photographs and bake.

Kristi: Okay now for a silly fun question. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Kimberly: Because it is trying to escape, of course!

Kimberly also has a FAB blog called Craft Your Heart Out: If you head on over there she has a special freebie for you.

Come back next week for another addition of Meet and Greet. Who knows, there may be another freebie in it for you.

Also Tomorrow I am giving you a sneak peek of my next release coming out on the 9th. It's called Waiting for Spring.

Love, Create and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment