Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Timeless

I finally have a new kit for you. I have been so busy personally lately that I have found it hard to fit any designing in. I am so sorry. Don't feel neglected. I really didn't mean to.


I love the colors, the feel. I just like it. It comes with 16 12x12 papers and 41 elements. You can pick it up at Polka Dot Plum.  I did link the image for you, because I care.You can pick up the kit for $3.99. If you grab it today you get 20% off. Who doesn't like getting things on sale. Don't forget to "like" me on FB page and follow me on twitter for extra coupons and exciting give aways.

Ready for some awesome inspiration?



by Deanna

by Aly

by La'Shawn

by Shauna

by Melissa

by Elaine

by Deanna
by Angela

I grab the kit today and get 20% off.

Love, Create and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment