Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Hippity Hop

Hello all. Welcome to the Polka Dot Plum Blog Hop. I bet you are super excited to play with all your goodies so I won't keep you waiting.

This is my portion of the blog hop.


You can download it by clicking on the image above.

Please, while you are here, take a look around. I have fun and exciting plans, including recipes, product comparison and Project 52 layouts. There is something for everyone. Just follow my blog, like me of FB and catch me on Twitter.

Your next stop is Tree City Studio

Just in case you get lost here is a complete list of the blogs.

Farynar's Wings
Sweet Tomato Designs
Laughing Sun Designs
Designs by Sweet Mesquite
Sugar Pie Scraps
Jumbbumble Designs
Rhonda Sunflower Designs
Tree City Studio
Kat's Creations
Pixie Keepsakes
Lilly Lane Market
Polka Dot Plum Designs


As always,

Love, Create and Be Happy!

10 comments: