Sunday, June 12, 2011

ALL ABOARD!!

It is time for Digiridoo Scraps Blog Train!!! You don't want to miss this.

You just came from Dana's Footprint Designs. Now you are at Rhonda Sunflower Designs. I am so glad you made it!! While you are here, take a look around. "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. I would love for you to come back a visit. Okay enough chit chat!! Check out the freebie I have for you!!


You can download my portion of the blog train HERE.

Next stop is Emm's Creations.  

Have you lost your way? No worries you can get the full list of participating designers here.

Please remember that Digiridoo Scraps is very "worldly". We have lots of different time zones. If you get to a blog and the links are not up yet, please check back later. 

Happy travels and thank you for visiting!!

Love, Create and Be Happy

9 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I always love me a splatter or two so thanks heaps for these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Great splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANX for these WONDERFUL colors....
    HUGGGGS from Sweden adn NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this neat gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete