Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Releases and a Question

Today as usual is New Release day at Polka Dot Plum. Yesterday I teased you with a little peek of what is being released. Well here is the full Monty.

My newest kit is called Some Like it Hot. I live in Florida so I thought this was more than appropriate. The colors are rich, yet bright.





Here is some layouts that some of the great Sugar Plums over at Polka Dot Plum have made for your viewing pleasure.

Faye was on fire and came up with 2.






Next one is from Melanie


and Lime


Last but not least Elaine


Aren't the girls so talented.

Now for Kalo Designs. Stacy released Grow your Garden today.


How cute is that.

Plus Polka Dot Plum has an awesome new Designer. Her name is Heather of Studio H2. Heather is amazing. Her kits are so unique that your jaw will drop when you see them. Ready?


I told you would be blown away. I don't lie. I look out for my scrapping peeps.


Okay, now it is time for a question. How would you like to have a Bamboo Craft Tablet from Wacom? Or how about Art Rage Studio? Sounds good doesn't? Now what if I told you that you could get this all for doing something you already love to do. Scrapping. I mean, that is why you are here isn't it. You must and I mean MUST, sign up for Scrapzilla. There are a ton of great prizes! No eliminations and you will come out with lots of layouts. I'm telling you this is a win win contest. Run over there now. Sign up and get your avi on.

I'm just saying.

Love, Create and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment