Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Grand Opening Day!!


This is the reason I have totally neglected my blog lately. I have been so busy trying to get ready for my grand opening over at Polka Dot Plum I just haven't had the time. Plus the kids have been out of school and I have been playing activities director. 6 days and counting. I will have a kindergartner and a 7th grader on my hands. Enough about that. Time for you to see my first kit EVER. Drum roll please.......


Well, what do you think? I am pretty proud of my self I must say. I learned a tons while doing this kit it is surprising that my head didn't explode. I am still learning tons too. I also have 2 paper packs.

Opposites Attract


and Sky


I hope you like them and stay tuned for more. 

I also want to give you a list of people I want to thank, in no specific order, Brandy of Brandy Designs for her mad paper makin teaching skills and for being the first person to give me a chance on her team. Stacy of Kalo Designs for her patience of me picking her preggo brain and use of her OUT OF THIS WORLD CU stuff, Chris of Pixel Perfect Designs for leading me to Amanda Rockwell and her fab tutorials and working with me on a collab kit right smack dab in the middle of her own very rockin schedule. More on the at later. Amy and Lauren of Polka Dot Plum. You both are amazingly wonderful people! You have held my hand through this whole journey and I thank you for that. Aly aka Scrappinaly for being my first unofficially official ct member.You rock Aly!

Thank you all!

Love, Create and Be Happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment