Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Release Day at Polka Dot Plum

Wednesday is one of my favorite days. I love all the new stuff the amazing Designers at PDP come out with. Plus Today it is 20% off. Lets take a look together shall we.

This pretty little gem is from Sweet Tomato Designs. Look at the gorgeous color combo on this kit. It's to die for.


This next little gem is from Pixel Perfect Designs. If you have boys you probably love this kit just as much as I do.


Last but not least there is this one from Victoria Feemster. All I have to say is OMG!


Please don't think that this is all that is being released, because it is not. There is so much awesome stuff that I can't include it all, but what I can do is give you the link to the store and tell you to go shop! So go!

Love, Create, Be Happy

Blog-Signature-for-web

No comments:

Post a Comment