Monday, May 24, 2010

Grand Opening of my Scrapping Blog

Howdy by Digiscrapping friends. Welcome to my new Scrapping blog. I eventually want to design so I plan on putting up cute little freebies from time to time. I also CT for some amazing Designers. Brandy Designs, Danielle Corbitt Designs, Ruby Lane, Pebbles Designs and I am a site ct for the fantabulous Polka Dot Plum. I will be posting new releases, links to freebies, links to awesome templates and some of my own work. I hope that you will follow me on my scrapping journey and have fun along the way.

Let me start by showing you some layouts I have done with some awesome stuff from "my" designers.

This is Aden taking a nap with Rock. I love this picture.


Here is the list of stuff I used to create this layout.

Dino Safari by Brandy Designs


Messy Machine Stitched Borders by Brandy Designs 






 And this cute little template pack by Berry Sweet Designs.



You can pick these dandy little template up here.

That is all for now. Have a Marvelous Monday.

Love, Create and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment